Friday, August 28, 2015

My Park Bag

I don't know how to travel light as you can see in my running packing list. So I always have a bag with me in the parks inside of it:
  • Wallet (park tickets, id, money) 
  • Cell Phone 
  • Backup Battery Charger I like ones made by Anker  (http://amzn.to/1JriqA5) 
  • A light sweater -  restaurants sometimes blast AC making it a little cold for me
  • A small notebook and pen 
  • Autograph book and sharpie
  • Hand sanitizer
  • Lip balm
  • Medals from the weekend
  • Snacks 
  • Bottle of water from a cart in the park
Sometimes I carry:
  • Digital SLR w/ 18-135 lens
  • Extra battery for camera 
  • 28mm lens 
  • Poncho
  • Other race weekend medals
  • Sunglasses
  • Fun Hat

Is there anything you think I'm missing? 
<3 Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment