Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Hello!

Hello world. I'm Ann. I'm 28 and I'm a bit of a RunDisney junkie. I've participated in 4 weeks so far and this fall I'll participate in 4 more concluding with Marathon Weekend and Star Wars Weekend Disneyland. 

I've been running for almost 2 years now. I used to run in high school and stopped shortly after due to injuries. I'm feeling great now and looking forward to taking on some new races and some challenges this year.

I decided at the beginning of the year to attempt to run a race a month for 2015. So far this year I've logged 165 miles with 1 5k, 3 10ks, 3 1/2s, and 3 other odd distances. Planned for the rest of the year I have 5 5ks, 3 10ks, 6 1/2s, and 1 full marathon. I've found having races is my motivation to keep running and to keep training. I hope to go back and write up some of the races as reviews on the blog sometime in the future.

The purpose of the blog is to document my training and hopefully share tips and ideas for others training for challenges or their first races.

<3 Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment